General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Global and Fund Custody Selection
Interim Management & Recruitment
Market Entry (Vendors & Service Providers)
Market Entry (Wealth & Asset Managers)
Operating Model Design
Programme & Project Management
Having a coherent digital strategy and roadmap is therefore a must have for wealth managers and private banks.
IAWMC has extensive knowledge of the digital and online market and have hosted two thought leadership events to debate the topic. We also offer advice and mentoring to Fintech start-up companies in order to assist them to focus on the right target market within financial services.
As digital transformation projects tend to have rapidly changing or highly emergent requirements, we adapt our standard methodologies to incorporate an Agile development framework incorporating scrum and sprint techniques.
Given our expertise in this area, we are well placed to advise our clients on how to define a roadmap to deliver a digital strategy and help them select and implement the right solutions. Please get in touch to discuss how we can help you with your digital initiative.
Case Study – Start-up Robo Adviser
This involved the following processes:
- Reviewed and refined TOM
- Produced a list of potential outsource providers who could support the “Robo” advice model
- Using our excellent relationships with the outsource providers, we arranged and participated in initial meetings to gauge the willingness of the service providers to support start-up firms
- Following the initial meetings, we recommended a preferred supplier and managed the due diligence process up to the point of signing contracts
- Using our market knowledge of outsourcing firms’ fees, we assisted our client with the contractual negotiations in order to allow them to get a very satisfactory outcome
- We also provided an introduction to a firm that managed the FCA authorisation process
- We are providing recruitment services to the firm as they grow.