IAWMC prides itself on the following attributes:
- We are Subject Matter Experts, our advice is based on our deep domain experience of all aspects of our selected industry and not just theory. We have a broad and deep understanding of all aspects of the businesses in which we provide our services for both the buy-side & the sell-side
- Our consultants have a thorough understanding of industry best practice and knowledge of peer group processes which allows us to:
– Understand and challenge the current state
– Opine on industry best practice
– Advise on different Target Operating Models from peer group reviews
- We have up to date industry and regulatory knowledge, e.g. we are an associate member of the Personal Investment Management & Financial Advice Association (PIMFA) – formerly the WMA, we regularly attend and speak at thought leadership events, and we have an extensive library of industry research and white papers
- We have excellent relationships with all of the key software vendors, outsource providers and custodians (“we are well informed but independent”);
– We meet with the key system vendors & outsource providers at least once a year for product updates.
- We have developed a well tried and tested methodology for change management and system and service selection
- Our “fast track” methodology and templates allow us to deliver projects much more quickly than using in-house resources
- We have a flexible and pragmatic common sense approach to projects which can be tailored to meet the specific needs and corporate culture of our clients.
- Our consultants have worked on a wide variety of consulting assignments:
– Private Banks
– Wealth Managers
– Family Offices
– Institutional Asset Managers
– Fund Managers
– Retail Banks
– Third Party Administration (TPA) firms
– Software vendors
Please do get in touch to discuss how we can help you to fast-track and de-risk your strategic initiative.